AP DSC 2024 SGT English Syllabus

 

pcvenglishsgt.blogspot.com









Language – II English (Marks: 8)
(Class III To VIII – Difficulty level upto Class X )

1. Poets, Essayists, Novelists, Dramatists and their works







2. Forms of Language - Story, Essay, Letter writing, Editorial, Precis writing, note- making,autobiography and biography



3. Pronunciation - Sounds - Use of dictionary

Phonetics   I Phonetics I  D.Ed Phonetics V.Imp I Mock Test I
Stress   I Stress Inter 002 I      &     Intonation  I 8 cbse 001 I 8 cbse 002 I 7cbse I

Important I I 4th new I 002 I 003 I 7th new I 002 I DICTIONARY SKILLS I




4. Parts of Speech

Parts of Speech Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs, 9 cbse I
Conjunctions - Types and functions    Nouns Types I Pronoun Types I Adverbs Types I 
Conjunctions I Parts of Speech Imp Qs I  IMP  I  Inter 40 Qs in 10 mins I  TEST 001  I
Conjunctive Adverbs I Adj 9 cbse I 



5. Tenses



6. Types of Sentences


Transformation of Sentences Simple, Compound and Complex
Sentences    1 Minute I Previous Qs I Test 001 I Test 002 I Difficult Qs I



7. Articles and Prepositions

Articles  001 I 002 I 003 I  6th new I 3ws 001 I 002 I Degree I 002 I 7cbse I

Prepositions Simple Prepositions Including  7th Class I 002 I 003 I 3rd new 4th new I 5th new I

Prepositions following Certain Words 5th W001 I Test 001 I Test 002 I Deg 001 I 002 I 003 I 7th new I 3rd WB I 






(Note: Methodology లో 10 టాపిక్స్ ఇచ్చినట్టు syllabus paper లో ఇచ్చినారు. కానీ 4 అంకె ను మరిచారు. కాబట్టి మొత్తం 9 టాపిక్స్ మాత్రమే)

METHODOLOGY English ( Marks 04 )


Total Playlist for SGT Methodology



1. Aspects of language 

(English
Language History, Nature,
Importance, Principles of                            I Aspects of language I
English as Second language
and problems of Teaching /
learning English)

2. Objectives of Teaching English

3. Development of language
Skills (Listening, Speaking,
Reading and Writing;
Communicative Skills and
Imparting values through
Communication

4. Approaches, Methods and    Approaches
Techniques of Teaching
English (Introduction,              Methods
Definition, Types of
Approaches, Methods and
Techniques of Teaching           Techniques & Remedial Teaching
including Remedial Teaching)

5. Teaching of Structures,
Vocabulary and Grammar

6. teaching Learning Materials in
English

7. Lesson Planning

8. Curriculum and Textbooks -
Importance and need

9. Evaluation in English        001 I 002 I 003
Language



Comments